We’re looking for a Studio Coordinator
dRMM is looking for an outstanding Studio Coordinator to join the award-winning architecture studio, based in London Bridge, SE1.
The studio has a renowned, diverse and dynamic team. Your role as Studio Coordinator will involve reception duties, liaising with facilities contacts and suppliers, overseeing the studio training programme and most importantly providing general & comprehensive administrative support to the architecture team. We are a multinational office of 30-35 people. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional organiser, good team player, personable and willing to go the extra mile when necessary.
- Reception – Answering external calls, meet & greet visitors to the studio.
- Office Administration – Responsible for all studio administration including tracking insurance documents, office appliance contracts, effecting ISO responsibilities and all associated policies, meeting bookings & minutes.
- Facilities Management – Responsible for day-to-day premises management; including tracking service contracts, quality monitoring, managing studio DIY, overseeing security, liaising with landlord.
- ICT – Day to day co-ordination of ICT contract. First point of contact for external consultant. Monitor and manage software contracts, hardware investment, general ICT tracking. Online management of all ICT accounts.
- Financial Reporting – Monitoring of Admin budget, providing regular reports to Finance Associate.
- HR – Assisting Finance Associate with HR paperwork and inductions of new staff, assessing company training needs, book and track accordingly.
Previous experience in a similar role is favourable.
You have strong people skills, excellent organisational skills, competent ICT knowledge, and are a good multi-tasker. You are highly literate and numerate, an excellent communicator and have exceptional references. Experience of working for a creative business would be advantageous though not critical. Hours are 40 hours per week and a degree of time flexibility is required. You will report to the Finance Associate.
This role requires the delicate balance of being friendly and approachable and being able to make quick and timely decisions to keep the office functioning. The practice prides itself on being an open, happy and exciting workplace, encouraging and supportive of staff development.
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the reference: STUCO15 in the email subject line. The closing date is 12th October 2015. Due to the expected volume of submissions we will be unable to respond personally unless we wish to arrange an interview, which will be within two weeks of the closing date. Please note this is not an architectural position.
dRMM is an equal opportunities employer.
- – - -
Currently we have no other vacancies at dRMM. However if you would like to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on speculation we will keep your contact details on file for three months. Should any position become available during that period, we will assess your CV and skills against the role requirements.
Due to the large volume of emails we receive regarding dRMM opportunities we are unable to reply personally, unless a position becomes available that might fit your skill set.
Please continue to visit our website for updated information on job opportunities, as the market is ever-changing and we aim to meet demand with a dynamic approach.